Search Engine Optimization and Marketing for Beginners
Search engine optimization requires strong organization. Organization will put you above your competition. This book teaches you a successful optimization process.
Some highlights are:
– How search engines work
– Variables that will affect search engine ranks
– Link popularity
– Five samples of pages that work in the engines
– How to submit
– How to analyze your progress
– A troubleshooting section
– A great glossary of terms
We saw a need for a book that would teach amateur optimizers a methodical approach to getting solid placement in the search engines. This book is about getting yourself organized and knowing where to start.