This is probably the hardest part. However, it is also the most important part. Some search engines use Meta Tags, but all search engines use keyword frequency in the text to rank pages. Some search engines rely mainly on keyword frequency in the text to rank their pages.
- Try for around 200-300 words on the page.
- Try to keep your paragraphs natural. Don’t mass all your keywords together. Try to scatter them throughout your text.
- Some SEs read alt tags. If you can’t fit enough words in your text, put the extra ones into your alt tags.
- Consider placing keywords in linked text.
- Surround your important keywords with bold, strong and heading tags. These tags will help the Ses find the words that you use them on.
- Remember proximity. Try to keep important phrases together. For example, we might use “educational wooden boats” rather than “educational boats.”
- In general, try for a 3-4% density for your most important phrases or keywrods. Each search engine will have its own algorithms regarding density. Usually, 3-4% is safe for all engines. Some engines will allow you to use a higher frequency.
Check Everything Twice
Now you’ve written it once, go back and look at it a second and possibly a third time.