Five Fabulous Articles on Ezine Content
So many great articles have been written lately on ezine content. Rather than try and avoid plagiarism and repeat what they’ve already said – I’ve posted several articles to our website. Here are some quick links to them:
1. 12 High Readership Content Ideas! by Larry Dotson: 12 “types” of content that you can use for your ezine.
2. Has Your Ezine Passed It’s Sell-By Date? by Marie Williams: How to focus your content on your readers – give them what they need.
3. How To Promote Your Business By Providing Specialized Information by Bob Leduc: Several really great ideas on different aspects of article content.
4. Free Publicity for Online and Brick & Mortar Entrepreneurs by Michael Werner: Excellent resources for authors – places to get your articles in circulation. (Some of these resources are great for publishers, as well.)
5. Posting Your Work on the Internet: Watch Your Rights! by Nicole Bishop: Exactly as the title puts it – you need to watch your copyrights when you are distributing your writing around the internet – the article gives you some insight into how you may protect your writing.